Sales Engineer, Europe
S2 Security Corporation is seeking an experienced VMS and SMS field engineer for the position of Sales Engineer, Europe. In this role, you will support our rapidly growing presence in Europe by assisting the S2 Sales Director, Europe to drive revenue and achieve business goals.
S2 recruits and maintains a global network of top security systems technical staff as part of the sales team with the goal of supporting the sales team, integrators, consultants, and end users with the implementation and management of S2 Security Management Systems (SMS) and Video Management Systems (VMS).
- Assist the S2 Sales Director for Europe in attaining the revenue and business goals of the territory.
- Support and assist S2 certified integrator partners with:
- application questions, project quotations; system design and configuration, pricing clarification, specification responses; and literature, documentation, and information requests.
- Assist the field sales team in the organization and execution of regional sales events.
- Provide web-based, or as required, in person product demos.
- Provide the S2 commercial and technical training and certification program to new integrators.
- Maintain all sales group demo equipment for optimal performance.
- Assist channel partners in the updating and performance of their demo systems.
- Provide bi-weekly updates of all activity and key accomplishments.
- Manage all trade show equipment and equipment logistics.
- Assist with basic level 1 post-sales support questions and solutions.
- At least three years experience in a technical or pre-sales role with a security systems manufacturer or security systems integrator focused on integrated systems, VMS or access control.
- Literate with IT-network basic setup and trouble shooting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Multiple language skills are a plus.
- Demonstrated technical background and skill set in integrated security, VMS, and SMS.
- Manage travel 30-50%.
- Goal oriented with the desire to achieve, excel, and exceed.
- Skilled at presentations in front of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Full Driver’s license.
- Focused ability to work in teams or independently as required.
- Ability to quickly establish strong working relationships with clients.
- Located in UK (preferred), Benelux, Nordics, France or Germany.
Interested? Apply Now
S2 Security Corporation does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or placement agencies. All unsolicited resumes submitted referring to one of our current postings or otherwise are deemed unsolicited and will be considered the property of S2 Security Corporation, and S2 Security Corporation will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About S2 Security
S2 Security Corporation, headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts, is an internationally recognized innovator in the field of IP based integrated physical security management products.
S2 was founded in 2002, is profitable, growing steadily, and is privately held by a group of individual investors including a number of its employees. If you enjoy an opportunity where product ease of use and service come first in a flexible, self-motivated environment, then S2 is right for you. Results count for everything here, and a minimum of bureaucracy will keep you close to the action.
S2 develops and markets a family of network appliance products that manage all aspects of a commercial building’s physical access control, alarm monitoring, and video security infrastructure. By leveraging the power of networking technology, S2 brings users an unprecedented level of control over enterprise security. Our product line, available in a number of languages, is continually improving because we listen to our customers and work with them to build the best products available.
Employees of S2 are passionate about our products and excited to work where their input can be seen on the product line. We strive to be world class and innovative in the IP based physical security industry. All employees are encouraged to think outside of the box and their voices are always heard.
S2 offers a full suite of benefits and a casual work environment. Please reference the Job Code when applying for a job.