Our ideal Video Producer is a detail-oriented and driven marketing professional who will play a key role in supporting S2’s marketing efforts by developing and overseeing video projects. Videos projects will include product demonstrations that will be used by the sales team, product overview videos for the S2 website and social media, and product update videos to educate existing customers about new product features.
We are looking for someone who is creative, likes to manage complex projects, and wants to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment. We value energy, positivity, passion, authenticity, and creativity.
- Manage complete video production including setting up scene, lighting, operating cameras, editing, motion graphics and audio
- Implement project vision in post-production through creative editing, audio, and motion graphic design
- Collaborate with internal resources to define and develop the concepts of each project
- Outline, script, and prepare props to deliver intended message
- Creative and able to provide polished, high quality video projects and product demos
- Ability to keep up with changing trends and strive for continual improvement
- Maintain camera and other equipment, including software updates
- Candidate would be expected to bring new ideas and suggest enhancements and/or improvements but also follow procedure and current shooting and editing styles
- Interest in high-tech products and distilling complex information into digestible stories or vignettes
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in video production
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in videography, filmography or similar field preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition and Adobe After Effects.
- Advanced knowledge of video equipment, including, but not limited to, DSLR and video cameras, studio and location lighting, and microphones
- Strong abilities and proficiency in Mac OS platform
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Attention to detail, good judgment, and talent for getting things done
- High personal drive and energy, with the ability to work well with co-workers, customers and partners
- Eagerness to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Still photography experience preferred
- Experience with Camtasia or other screen recording software preferred
- Experience in the security and/or enterprise software industries
Interested? Apply Now
S2 Security Corporation does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or placement agencies. All unsolicited resumes submitted referring to one of our current postings or otherwise are deemed unsolicited and will be considered the property of S2 Security Corporation, and S2 Security Corporation will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About S2 Security
S2 Security Corporation, headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts, is an internationally recognized innovator in the field of IP based integrated physical security management products.
S2 was founded in 2002, is profitable, growing steadily, and is privately held by a group of individual investors including a number of its employees. If you enjoy an opportunity where product ease of use and service come first in a flexible, self-motivated environment, then S2 is right for you. Results count for everything here, and a minimum of bureaucracy will keep you close to the action.
S2 develops and markets a family of network appliance products that manage all aspects of a commercial building’s physical access control, alarm monitoring, and video security infrastructure. By leveraging the power of networking technology, S2 brings users an unprecedented level of control over enterprise security. Our product line, available in a number of languages, is continually improving because we listen to our customers and work with them to build the best products available.
Employees of S2 are passionate about our products and excited to work where their input can be seen on the product line. We strive to be world class and innovative in the IP based physical security industry. All employees are encouraged to think outside of the box and their voices are always heard.
S2 offers a full suite of benefits and a casual work environment. Please reference the Job Code when applying for a job.