S2 MicroNode Plus
S2 MicroNode Plus is a compact, intelligent field panel that handles distributed processing for S2 NetBox access control and event monitoring systems. Access control and events from connected devices are aggregated to the S2 NetBox web interface for centralized system management.
S2 MicroNode Plus supports up to two portals, four relay outputs with wet/dry selection, four inputs with programmable levels of supervision, and one temperature input. The 12VDC auxiliary output can power devices such as a PIR Request to Exit input or an alarm sounder.
Designed for localized access control and event monitoring, S2 MicroNode Plus is also an ideal retrofit solution. The seamless upgrade from legacy two-reader panels to S2 MicroNode Plus can be made without replacing readers, inputs or lock outputs.
- Reader Support: Interfaces with Wiegand, magnetic stripe and keypad reader technologies
- Input/Output Assignment: Enables assignment of four input and four output relays to control doors and other end point devices
- Temperature Input: Includes one analog temperature input
- Retrofit Solution: Replaces legacy two-reader panels without requiring new readers, inputs or lock outputs
- S2 System Node: Handles distributed access control and event monitoring
- Offline Availability: Maintains access control capabilities even when connectivity to the S2 controller is lost
- Intuitive Configuration: Utilizes embedded web interface for initial setup
- Automatic Discovery: Automatically connects to and authenticates with the S2 controller upon configuration
- Power Options: Offers Power over Ethernet Plus, Power over Ethernet, or standard 12VDC power