S2 NetBox VR
S2 NetBox VR is a converged, enterprise-class access control and video management system that tightly integrates the S2 NetBox security management system software with the S2 NetVR video management system. With support for up to 32 access control portals with one or two readers per portal and up to 16 IP cameras, S2 NetBox VR is ideal for a range of applications from independent organizations to field offices of large enterprises.
Using only a web browser, S2 NetBox VR delivers unified system management and administration. Access control logs, event monitoring, and video surveillance are seamlessly integrated throughout the system and optimized for ease of use. For example, by clicking on an icon in the real-time activity log, users can instantly play back recorded event video.
For larger, distributed installations, multiple S2 NetBox VRs can be tied to a single S2 controller.
- Seamless Integration: Tightly integrates credential-based access control and video management
- Web Interface: Delivers browser-based, unified management and administration
- Customizable Monitoring Displays: Provides customization of real-time monitoring displays
- Automated System Management: Automatically handles software updates and system backup
- Mobile App: Allows for mobile security management using S2 Mobile Security Professional
- Events and Reporting: Displays access control events and stores them for customized reporting
- Data Management: Automatically backs up and maintains SQL-compliant database of credential holders
- Legacy System Upgrade: Works with existing Mercury, Casi-Rusco and Honeywell hardware
- Portals: Supports up to 32 access control portals
- Real-Time Surveillance: Allows for live video tours and on-screen PTZ controls
- Forensic Search: Locates video of interest with a single click and saves it in the case library
- Cameras: Supports up to 16 IP cameras
- NetBox Software Version 4.11 Product Update
- NetBox Software Version 4.10 Product Update
- NetBox Software Version 4.9.12 Product Update
- S2 NetBox VR Datasheet
- S2 Network Node Datasheet
- S2 MicroNode Plus Datasheet
- S2 Access Control Application Blade Datasheet
- S2 Supervised Input Application Blade Datasheet
- S2 Relayed Output Application Blade Datasheet
- S2 Temperature Input Application Blade Datasheet
S2 Integrators and Consultants can access additional documents related to installing and setting up S2 Security systems.
S2 NetBox Series Product Comparison
Simultaneous Users 5 10 25 35 5 2 Portal Capacity 32 128 1,792 7,168 32 8 S2 Node Capacity 32 64 128 512 32 8 Photo ID Badge Production Custom Reports Person Data Audit Trail
Video Management System Integration
S2 NetVR Series Included Included S2 NetVR Capacity 4 16 64 128 Included Included S2 NetVR Camera Capacity 256 1,024 4,096 4,096 16 8 Concurrent S2 Client Connections
(S2 NetBox, S2 Magic Monitor,
S2 Mobile Security Officer)
5 10 25 35 5 2 Third Party Video
Third Party VMS Camera Capacity 32 256 1,024 1,024
Intrusion Panels Wireless Locksets Mercury Panels
Solid State Optional Partition Support High Availability RAID Storage RAID 1 Mobile Device Support
The Video Designer allows you to define your video project requirements and determine which S2 video solution will meet your needs. S2 certified systems integrators can also sign in to save their video projects or quote a solution.
(With S2 NetBox VR), we had one product taking care of everything.