S2 NetBox VR Quatro
The S2 NetBox VR Quatro combines the enterprise class S2 NetBox with our tightly integrated S2 NetVR video management system (VMS) and a four-slot network node. With the Quatro, access control, event monitoring and video surveillance and forensics are managed through an easy to learn web browser interface, providing users with extensive control over their video and physical security.
Quatro’s base offering is licensed for four IP cameras and four portals, with expansion options that support up to eight cameras and eight access control points. Quatro is a true IP network appliance: power, a network drop, and a web browser are all the system requires. Convenient and economical, Quatro’s single box design minimizes both installation and maintenance costs.
S2 NetBox VR Quatro is a uniquely flexible solution. It can be deployed as a stand-alone system for smaller sites, or as an enterprise level member of an S2 Global distributed network.
- Completely integrated access control and video management system
- Network appliance handles its own administration
- 100% Web user interface
- Single cabinet design with expansion space for 8 portals
- Supports proven S2 blade hardware
- Widget Desktop support for customized monitoring displays
- Built-in documentation library with web browser access
- Forensic Desktop function locates and exports video evidence
- Forensic case creation with single frame and full video export
- Includes 2-year hardware and 1-year software warranty
- NetBox Software Version 4.11 Product Update
- NetBox Software Version 4.10 Product Update
- NetBox Software Version 4.9.12 Product Update
- S2 NetBox VR Quatro Datasheet
- S2 Access Control Application Blade Datasheet
- S2 Supervised Input Application Blade Datasheet
- S2 Relayed Output Application Blade Datasheet
- S2 Temperature Input Application Blade Datasheet
S2 Integrators and Consultants can access additional documents related to installing and setting up S2 Security systems.
S2 NetBox Series Product Comparison
Simultaneous Users 5 10 25 35 5 2 Portal Capacity 32 128 1,792 7,168 32 8 S2 Node Capacity 32 64 128 512 32 8 Photo ID Badge Production Custom Reports Person Data Audit Trail
Video Management System Integration
S2 NetVR Series Included Included S2 NetVR Capacity 4 16 64 128 Included Included S2 NetVR Camera Capacity 256 1,024 4,096 4,096 16 8 Concurrent S2 Client Connections
(S2 NetBox, S2 Magic Monitor,
S2 Mobile Security Officer)
5 10 25 35 5 2 Third Party Video
Third Party VMS Camera Capacity 32 256 1,024 1,024
Intrusion Panels Wireless Locksets Mercury Panels
Solid State Optional Partition Support High Availability RAID Storage RAID 1 Mobile Device Support
The Video Designer allows you to define your video project requirements and determine which S2 video solution will meet your needs. S2 certified systems integrators can also sign in to save their video projects or quote a solution.
We liked S2’s system architecture the most, and found the web-based user interface to be a major upgrade.