S2 Network Node
S2 Network Node is an intelligent field panel that handles distributed processing for S2 NetBox access control and event monitoring systems. Access control and events from connected devices are aggregated to the S2 NetBox web interface for centralized system management.
S2 Network Node supports up to seven modular S2 application blades for access control, inputs, outputs and temperature probes. Any S2 application blades can be combined to fit deployment requirements. Blades are automatically recognized and addressed without jumpers or switches. External devices such as 12VDC card readers can be powered from the S2 access control application blade.
A highly flexible component of any S2 NetBox system, S2 Network Node enables customization and expansion of the system’s capabilities.
- Blade Support: Houses up to seven S2 application blades for access control, inputs, outputs and temperature probes
- Portals: Supports up to fourteen doors or other access points
- Reader Support: Interfaces with Wiegand, magnetic stripe and keypad reader technologies
- Input Assignment: Enables assignment of up to 56 supervised inputs
- Output Assignment: Enables assignment of up to 56 form C output relays
- Temperature Inputs: Monitors up to 56 analog temperature points
- S2 System Node: Handles distributed access control and event monitoring
- Solid State Design: Extends product lifecycle, lowering total cost of ownership
- Offline Availability: Maintains access control capabilities even when connectivity to the S2 controller is lost
- Intuitive Configuration: Utilizes embedded web interface for initial setup
- Automatic Discovery: Automatically connects to and authenticates with the S2 controller upon configuration