S2 Network Node VR
S2 Network Node VR is an intelligent field panel that brings access control and video management to the network edge in a single, compact device. S2 Network Node VR facilitates access control and event monitoring for S2 NetBox series controllers and delivers video surveillance for connected cameras. Live and recorded video can be accessed at the node level or aggregated to the S2 controller web interface for centralized management.
Each S2 Network Node VR supports up to eight IP cameras and up to eight portals and can be configured with a 1TB SSD or up to 4TB HDD drive for onboard storage. S2 Network Node VR houses up to four S2 application blades for access control, inputs, outputs and temperature probes. The fanless product design provides extended longevity, delivering an ideal solution for remote, difficult to service locations.
S2 Network Node VR is an efficient way to deliver access control and video management in a distributed environment. For example, a business with multiple locations can manage access control centrally but allow each location to handle its own video monitoring.
- Reader Support: Interfaces with Weigand, magnetic stripe and keypad reader technologies
- Blade Support: Houses up to four S2 application blades for access control, inputs, outputs and temperature probes
- Input/Output Assignment: Enables assignment of input and output relays to control doors and other end point devices
- Cameras: Supports up to eight IP cameras
- Storage: Includes options for video storage in 1TB SSD and up to 4TB HDD configurations
- Flexible Video Monitoring: Allows for node-level or centralized video surveillance
- Converged Node: Handles distributed access control and node-level or aggregated video management
- Intuitive Configuration: Utilizes embedded web interface for initial setup
- Automatic Discovery: Automatically connects to and authenticates with the S2 controller upon configuration
- Offline Availability: Maintains access control and video capabilities even when connectivity to the S2 controller is lost
- Fanless Design: Contains no moving parts for extended product longevity