S2 NetBox Online
S2 NetBox Online is a cloud-based access control and event monitoring system that supports up to 64 portals. Features such as person record and cardholder management, event monitoring, threat level escalation and reporting are accessible from any web browser. There is no software to install.
Flexible and scalable, S2 NetBox Online supports up to 32 S2 Nodes installed at a single location or across multiple sites. The system works with existing card readers and requires minimal IT support, making it easy to set up and manage. System information is stored in the cloud at highly secure data centers that comply with regulatory and audit standards.
As a subscription-based service, S2 NetBox Online reduces upfront installation and maintenance costs. Organizations also benefit from high availability of the service.
- Portals: Supports up to 64 doors or other access points
- Event Monitoring: Includes comprehensive event logging, notification and escalation
- Threat Level Management: Provides configurable system status and response actions such as system lock downs
- Person Record Management: Maintains detailed, credential-driven user records and access history
- Reporting: Offers pre-defined and custom reports
- Cloud-Based Service: Provides S2 NetBox Software-as-a-Service
- Web Interface: Delivers browser-based, unified system management and administration
- Automated System Management: Automatically takes system snapshots as backup
- Mobile App: Allows for mobile security management using S2 Mobile Security Professional
Standardizing the system has streamlined campus security operations. Fully integrated S2 access control and video make it so much easier to look for incidents and respond to them.