S2 NetVR 400 Series
S2 NetVR 400 series video management systems support up to 64 IP cameras and up to 96TB of video storage. Real-time video monitoring and recorded video playback are accessible from a client or mobile app. S2 NetVR 400 series systems are available in RAID 5 or 6 storage configurations, making them well suited for mid-sized deployments and large, distributed enterprises with RAID storage requirements.
S2 NetVR 400 series video management systems are available as stand-alone systems and can also tightly integrate with S2 NetBox access control systems. Real-time video surveillance and recorded video playback are unified with the activity log in the user interface. Additional features include on-screen PTZ controls and integration of live video views into floor plan graphics. By clicking on an icon in the activity log, users can instantly play back recorded video associated with an event and save it to the case library.
Multiple S2 NetVR 400 series servers can be managed with the S2 Magic Monitor client or connect to a single S2 NetBox controller, allowing the system to easily scale with organizational growth.
- Cameras: Supports up to 64 IP cameras
- Storage: Supports up to 96TB of internal RAID 5 or 6 storage
- Real-Time Surveillance: Allows for live video tours and on-screen PTZ controls with S2 Magic Monitor
- Forensic Search: Locates video of interest with a single click and saves it to the case library
- IP Video Server: Delivers real-time and recorded video to a client or mobile app
- Access Control Integration: Integrates with S2 access control systems for unified system management and administration
- Customizable Monitoring Displays: Provides customization of real-time monitoring displays, with single or multi-camera views
- Mobile App: Allows for mobile security management using S2 Mobile Security Professional
S2 NetVR Series Product Comparison
16 32 64 64 64 64 32 128 128
0 0 0 0 0 0 32 0 0
4TB 32TB 32TB 32TB 64TB 96TB 16TB 96TB 192TB Storage
JBOD JBOD JBOD RAID 5 RAID 5 or 6 RAID 5 or 6 JBOD RAID 5 or 6 RAID 5 or 6 Storage Mount Fixed Removable Removable Hot Swap Hot Swap Hot Swap Fixed Hot Swap Hot Swap
Processor Intel Core i3 Intel Core i3 Intel Xeon E3-1220v5 Intel Xeon E3-1220v5 Intel Xeon E3-1220v5 Intel Xeon E3-1220v5 Intel Core i3 Intel Xeon E3-1240v5 Intel Xeon E3-1240v5 Memory (RAM) 4GB 8GB 8GB 8GB 8GB 8GB 4GB 8GB 8GB Ethernet Ports 2 2, expandable to 4 2, expandable to 4 2, expandable to 4 2, expandable to 4 2, expandable to 4 2 4 4 Max Video
100 Mbps 200 Mbps 400 Mbps 400 Mbps 400 Mbps 400 Mbps 200 Mbps 800 Mbps 800 Mbps
The Video Designer allows you to define your video project requirements and determine which S2 video solution will meet your needs. S2 certified systems integrators can also sign in to save their video projects or quote a solution.
A camera outside each vault captures a full image of anyone entering or exiting, and four cameras on the interior provide a view of the entire room to detect theft or loss.